EXCELLENT LAW EDUCATION
I studied History, Political Science and Business Administration at the University of Scranton before receiving my MBA at St. Joseph’s University, where I studied International Business. Following my studies at St. Joseph’s, I received my Juris Doctor in 1996 at Widener University School of Law.
WELL-ROUNDED EXPERTISE IN MANY AREAS OF LAW
My practice today focuses on the areas of …
• DUI/Vehicle Code/License Suspensions
• Business Law
• Family Law
• Mechanics’ Liens
Special emphasis, however, is placed in the areas of Vehicle Code, Driver’s License Suspensions, DUI, traffic tickets, major moving violations, Penndot appeals and Crimes Code — areas in which my experience has helped many clients face lesser charges or avoid their charges completely.
I KNOW MY WAY AROUND THE COURTROOM
• I have had several precedential opinions issued by County and Appellate Courts through the Supreme Court, including a major decision requiring the expungement of a DUI record.
• Argued numerous cases involving criminal, civil and license suspensions before the Superior Court, Commonwealth Court and Supreme Court in Pennsylvania, including briefings and oral arguments
• Extensive Court experience, including numerous cases, both civil and criminal, tried to verdict
I’LL TELL YOU LIKE IT IS …
• I’m honest – I’ll never tell you to retain my services if your best option is to just pay the ticket
• I’m always studying the laws and how they’re amended —– I know how they can be worked to your favor
• I make an effort to make myself generally available, with evening appointments and free consultations — I’m always looking for good people who need legal help